Clever Bees Educational Program
At Honey Bee Preschool we believe children have a natural curiosity, enthusiasm and playfulness towards learning and exploring.
We see high quality play experience enhance memory skills, language development and social skills. This leads to scaffold children’s learning and social adjustment, not only in their early years, but throughout life.
Our educators facilitate children’s learning by responding to their individual and group interest through providing planned and spontaneous developmentally and culturally appropriate play experiences.
Clever Bees Educational program will keep your child’s small hands busy and mind engaged through countless activities focusing on both educational fundamentals and social skills development.
Clever Bees Educational Program reflects the principle and practice of National Early Learning Framework, (EYLF).
The Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF) focuses on the five main learning outcomes:
- Outcome 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
- Outcome 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Outcome 3: Children have strong sense of wellbeing
- Outcome 4: Children are confident and involved learners
- Outcome 5: Children are effective communicators
Fundamental to the Framework is a view of children’s lives as characterised by Belonging, Being and Becoming.
Belonging: To my family, friends and community.
Being: Time to be, to seek and make meaning.
Becoming: A valued member of society.
Clever Bees Educational program provides opportunities for:
- Indoor and outdoor free play activities
- Spontaneous and intentional learning experiences
- Art and Craft activities “ Every child is an artist”
- Brainstorming ,projects and extended investigation
- Preschool Readiness program
- Munch and Move
- Role play and Music
- Learning about
- Extracurricular activities:
- Happy Feet
- Fast Football
Our friendly educators welcome your input about what your child really enjoys doing and works with your family’s ideas and suggestions.
Honey Bee Preschool/Kindergarten uses various methods of documentation for children:
- Learning Stories
- Daily Journal
- Individual/group observations
- Weekend/holiday sheets
- Parent input sheets