At Honey Bee Preschool we believe that all children have a right to be part of a safe, loving, caring, nurturing, happy and diverse educational environment that provides the opportunity to set their foundations for the rest of their lives.
We believe children are born with an amazing potential and a wide range of abilities. By engaging them in a co-constructed curriculum that makes learning enjoyable, we ensure that all the right building blocks are in place to help your child reach his/her full potential.
Honey Bee Preschool is a purpose built Long Day Child Care Centre that cater for children aged 2-6 years old. The centre is open 51 weeks a year, our opening hours are Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, only closing for the public holidays. The centre is registered with the National Childcare and Accreditation Council and received its Accreditation in January 2012.
What’s different about our early learning centres?
- High-quality care. The education and care we provide children is unique and consistent.
- Safety and security are the foundations of our high-quality care.
- We support relationships between children, parents, educators and the greater community.
- We believe children should be encouraged and supported to make their own decisions and choices and seek to actively develop positive problem-solving skills in a success-orientated environment. We believe in providing children with opportunities to discover and learn about themselves, others and the environment in an atmosphere that encourages harmonious and meaningful relationships.
- Individual learning each child is treated individually, ensuring their strengths and abilities are nurtured to give the maximum potential for lifelong learning development.
- The Rights of the Child are supported through our philosophy and each child is treated with the utmost respect.